Tuesday 27 March 2007

Response to a Blog

The Blogger:

http://katmellie86.blogspot.com/2007/02/week-four-masturbation.html

"I think it's time society moved with the times. We should start to talk about things more in the open, encourage young people that what they're doing isn't wrong and that they can do it if they want to. Thinking about how society responds to the subject of masturbation, makes me think of the 60's family and the mom and dad's in separate beds, and only doing it on a Wednesday. Why is it so bad? If it's something we're supposed to do, and do it from a young age from instinct, doesn't that mean then that we're suppposed to masturbate?"

My Response:

I chose to respond to this blog because it was one of the few that I read and thought "Finally, someone who doesn't squirm around the subject or push it too far". I agree with this post, if it is instinct, why is it bad?
I personally don't think it is "bad". I mean sure it might be uncomfortable when brought up in mid conversation, but hey, I guess it means whoever brought it up is comfortable around you, and surely that's no bad thing.

No comments: